Feb 2, 2018
Melissa Smith: Founder & CEO
Healthy Joyful Living
Melissa Smith is a Holistic Health Coach specializing in
digestive distress and anxiety. A former corporate plane chaser,
Melissa focuses on working with individuals who face IBS and
anxiety, providing support across the daily challenges of balancing
life, career, and health. Melissa believes that self-love,
forgiveness and freedom are the keys to finding your true joy. She
is a certified Holistic Health Coach through the Institute for
Integrative Nutrition, holds a Bachelor’s degree in Health
Education and Exercise Science and a Master’s degree in
- Mind in a fog or feeling zoned out all day?
- Feeling hypersensitive?
- Overwhelmed and exhausted?
- Body aches and pains you can’t explain?
- Anxious about everything including your presentation at work,
impressing your boss, your upcoming travel plans, relationships,
family, children and too many responsibilities?
- Your stomach in knots all day and you’ve got cramps, bloating
and constant digestive distress?
- If you answered yes, to any of these then…Melissa Smith is here
to coach you along the path to Health Joyful Living!
- The coaching intensives through Healthy Joyful Living focus on
nourishing your mind, body and soul.
- Redesigning and refining your life through nutrition,
self-development, movement, body love and community.
- Melissa’s programs will help heal your gut and digestive
distress using real whole foods, help you conquer your anxiety
through mindset and mindfulness and build happy healthy
relationships in the process.
- It’s not in your head!
- Let’s get your mind and gut working together to help you find
the joy in life again!
Currently accepting 1:1 clients.